09 April 2012

Bot sekarang makin canggih aja

vjaroz: siapa nih?
touchy_stars9: heya
vjaroz: hey
touchy_stars9: hey to you to
vjaroz: who are you?
touchy_stars9: well, before i tell you exactly who I am..I want to show you, will u watch my cam show?? I think you'll be very surprised at what your about to see lol
vjaroz: ok
touchy_stars9: whats up, I dont remember when I found your username..im 24yrs old, female...you?
vjaroz: 31 male
vjaroz: i dont remember either
touchy_stars9: im not desperate hehe i just enjoy talking to ppl onlineespecially via webcam, do you webcam?
vjaroz: who'is your real name?
touchy_stars9: jennifer is my real name but all my friends call me jenny
vjaroz: jennifer who?
touchy_stars9: ahhh okare you signed up to any dating sites? im tryin to think where i found ya..
vjaroz: i forgot lol
touchy_stars9: i wanted to join adult friend finder but they charge too much! so now i use slicecams instead, have you heard of them?
vjaroz: nope
vjaroz: adult friend finder, never join them
touchy_stars9: my personal page link is http://www.slicecamcrush.com/jennygirlie ...and if you click Accept Invite on the bottom left it'll let you watch me on full screen
vjaroz: might be facebook, or hi5, or myspace
touchy_stars9: well, I have a fetish for being on cameraits a dirty fetish i know but im a dirty girl lol..
vjaroz: do you have webcam or something?
vjaroz: just wanna see yer face, not the whole xxx things
touchy_stars9: yea its free with my membership, im a VIP on here haha! i just love to show my pussy online, andd i can squirt hehe, have you ever seen a girl squirt?
touchy_stars9: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded, just watched!...this site doesn't allow people to record my camjust complete the join page so we can webcam there, im gonna sign off of yahoo in a sec
vjaroz: sorry
vjaroz: not interested
touchy_stars9: credit card is just to verify your age, it's free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member
vjaroz: dont have credit card
touchy_stars9: yup, then once your logged in my video will appear again right in front of you, and you can join me for some private time
vjaroz: not interested
touchy_stars9: suit yourself... ur prob a virgin anyways... peace!
vjaroz: i'm married thank you
vjaroz: and not interest to sex with another
touchy_stars9: im not married, and if you are who cares...cause i dont! hehe
touchy_stars9: love sex, love to cum, love to fuck
vjaroz: love it
vjaroz: somuch
touchy_stars9: I should be somewhere on the top row, you should see my pic
vjaroz: ok deh
touchy_stars9: k
touchy_stars9: are u in babe??
vjaroz: in what?
touchy_stars9: k
vjaroz: sorry girl, cant go to http://www.slicecamcrush.com/jennygirlie
vjaroz: its blocked

gile, sekarang bot makin canggih aja, atau malah udah mulai pake manusia untuk mancing ke website yang ga bener?

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

sama persis kaya gue,,
orangnya juga sama........